Some upcoming books in 2007 - the ones that will be a laugh a minute:
- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, is talking to Simon & Schuster about a new autobiography in which she will write about her relationship with Diana. I wonder how her "adult novel" is coming along, titled Hartmoor - all about a racy titled person.
- Gloria Estefan is said to be writing a book based on the adventures of her dog Noelle. I'd pay her not to. And I didn't think much of her performance on The X Factor on Saturday. It was clearly pre-recorded and hopelessly mimed. She looked like she'd walked into a sauna.
- John Cleese is working on a history of comedy. From the master.
- Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese are said to be working on a book about their working relationship. No sex then.
- Mel B will dish the dirt on Posh and others in a memoir. I wonder if she will add Eddie Murphy to the list.
- Jennifer Lopez is writing a guide for fellow stars on how to deal with the paparazzi. Pose on sight, I guess.
- Louis Walsh is working on an autobiography. I wonder whether he will title it My Boyzone?
And that's enough preview stuff for now.